We are looking for go-getters who can contribute to Celebrate Freedom® 23. This position requires a highly organized self-starter that can handle a lot of tasks, is creative and has a passion for service.
The unpaid internship offers the opportunity to work closely with the 94.9 KLTY staff to help orchestrate the world’s largest FREE outdoor concert. You will get experience in marketing, research, planning and on-site coordination. Also college credit can be provided to all accepting institutions. Please visit our website for more information about this event at www.celebratefreedom.com.
This internship is available during the summer. It’s designed to be a learning opportunity for students who are interested in pursuing careers in various aspects of film, media, non-profit management,
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Must be currently enrolled in college or technical college in order to participate.
For more information, or if interested please contact Nick Nyce at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-870-9949