Contest Name: “94.9 KLTY Florida Family Flyaway - January 2022” (herein defined as the “Contest”)
Station: 94.9 KLTY (herein defined as the “station”)
Station Address: 6400 N. Belt Line Road, Irving, Texas 75063
Contest Sponsor: “VISIT FLORIDA” (herein defined as the “sponsor”)
These are the contest rules in their entirety. No other rules apply, whether implied or expressed.
- The contest period occurs on 94.9 KLTY from Monday, January 3, 2022 and ends Friday, January 28, 2022. Station reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest period at its discretion.
- Three times each weekday at 8am, 12pm and 4pm, when prompted to call to win, caller #9 to 888-949-KLTY (5589) will qualify a trip for 4 to Florida from the sponsor.
- Additional qualifiers each week will be randomly chosen from among the 94.9 KLTY Fan Club entries at KLTY.com and during bonus qualifying opportunities on air.
- Each qualifier will win a $25 Visa Gift Card and be qualified for the grand prize drawing for that week.
- We will have a new set of qualifiers for another grand prize each week for four weeks. 80 total qualifiers and 4 total grand prize winners.
- Each Monday morning a grand prize winner will be drawn randomly from the previous week’s 20 qualifiers and announced on air.
- Four (4) Grand prize packages that include a vacation package for four (4) people to Marathon, Florida.
- Each vacation package includes: Four (4) consecutive night stay at Faro Blanco Resort & Yacht Club; Admission for four (4) to the Dolphin Research Center including a Meet the Dolphin Experience; Admission for four (4) to Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters; Round-trip coach class airline tickets for one (1) winner and up to three (3) guests to Miami, Florida; A midsize rental vehicle for five (5) consecutive days.
- Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each package is $3,855.35. ARV of all prizes is $15,421.40.
- Travel may be taken from the time that no travel restrictions, stay at home orders, quarantine orders, shelter in place orders, “safer at home” orders, or similar orders or recommendations are in effect at either the winner’s place of origin or destination and through March, 31, 2023. Blackout dates may apply. Redemption instructions will accompany all certificates. The minimum age to book all elements of this prize package is 25.
- Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be sold or gifted, may not be redeemed for cash, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Extensions to expiration dates will not be granted. Prize packages do not include travel to the departure airport or to the hotel (except as specifically included), meals (except as specifically included), incidentals, tips, telephone calls, airline baggage fees, or any other personal expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Airline and schedule are at the sole discretion of VISIT FLORIDA. Non-stop service may not be offered. The prize winner must be one of the passengers booked in the travel party. Winner and guest(s) must have all necessary photo identification and/or travel documents required for travel.
- Winners must be a legal resident of the state of Texas and at least 25 years of age to win the grand prize package.
- Listeners can only qualify once per week.
- Employees of 94.9 KLTY, Salem Media Group, VISIT FLORIDA, their parent companies and subsidiaries, or any other radio station serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area, or their families are not eligible to participate.
- All prize winners must accept the Oﬃcial Contest Rules and meet the contest eligibility requirements set forth herein.
- Only persons who have not won any prize on air in the last one hundred eighty (180) days and have not won a trip from VISIT FLORIDA in the last year are eligible to play and win the contest.
- A person may not call on behalf of another person.
- Only one winner per household during the contest period.
- Winning Entrants must execute and return any required Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within thirty (30) days of notification attempt prior to acceptance and receipt of any prize awarded by the Station. Winners failing to meet this condition will forfeit their prize and an alternate winner will not be chosen.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes; as well as all duties and fees, if applicable. Any U.S. winner with over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
Release and Waiver of Liability:
- By participating in the Contest, the winner(s) agree to have their name, voice and/or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Contest without additional ﬁnancial or other compensation, and may be required to sign a publicity release conﬁrming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- By participating, each Contest Entrant waives any and all claims of liability against 94.9 KLTY, Salem Media Group, its officers, directors, employees, agents and Contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the Contest or from the use of prizes awarded by the Station.
- Odds of winning the contest will depend on the number of callers received each time the contest is run.
- Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. 94.9 KLTY disclaims any responsibility for the inability to make or complete a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnect, acts of God or otherwise.
- Once certiﬁcates are in house, all prizes must be picked up in person beginning at least ﬁve business days after, but no longer than two weeks of receipt of certiﬁcates at our studios at 6400 N. Belt Line Rd., Suite 120, Irving, Texas 75063 during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm, excluding holidays). Winners will be required to provide proof of identiﬁcation, social security number and sign a release form acknowledging receipt of the prize. Under no circumstances will a prize be mailed to a winner.
- 94.9 KLTY reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means. Each winner is restricted to one win during the contest.
- Winners must present a valid identiﬁcation in order to claim prize. Winners must grant 94.9 KLTY the exclusive permission to use his or her name, biographical data, photograph, voice and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and must waive claims of royalty, right of remuneration for such use. Each winner must waive any and all claims of liability against Salem Media Group, their affiliates and their respective employees and agents for any personal injury or loss, which may occur from participation in this contest or from use of the prize.
- The station management whose decision is ﬁnal will decide any questions concerning these rules and the administration of the contest.
- These rules may be amended at any time by 94.9 KLTY management, without prior notice.